After proudly serving its members for more than 50 years, Credit Union One will merge with Seven Seventeen Credit Union on Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017, pending regulatory approval. Seven Seventeen is excited to have the opportunity to serve you and looks forward to meeting all of your banking needs!
Seven Seventeen offers all of the essential financial products and services offered by Credit Union One, plus some that aren’t currently available such as:
- Additional checking options
- Mortgage and Home Equity Loans
- Free personalized debit cards
- Student Loans
- Free instant issue debit cards
- Visa Platinum Credit Card Rewards with cash back, gift card, travel and merchandise redemption options
- Debit rewards
- Enhanced online and mobile banking with Bill Pay (with one of the highest rated mobile banking apps of any financial institution in the country)
- Retirement and Investment Advisors through Seven Seventeen Retirement and Investment Group
- Kid, Teen and Young Adult focused clubs and accounts
- Small Business friendly products and service including commercial loans, free business checking, and more.
- More certificate options, including IRA certificates
To learn more about Seven Seventeen Credit Union, visit www.sscu.net.